Status of Mr. P. L.

The Hacker community has long supported it's own. Have something you need bodies for? Do not spam with gofundme, kickstarter, or ICO crap, you will be banned. This is your one warning.
Forum rules
Funding requests are only by administrative approval. Do not post gofundme, patreon, or any other links here without approval, you will be banned.
CHRIS
Knight of Mars
Status of Mr. P. L.

Post by CHRIS » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:10 pm

Hello ladies, gents, neither, and both.

This is an update on behalf of Ms. D., provided to the community at her request.

Some of you may be aware Mr. P. L. has had some recent health issues. He is still recovery, but is largely being kept asleep due to the current requirement of a ventilator. Both Mr. P. L. and Ms. D. greatly appreciate your concern and support. Its good to know so many people care and have offered assistance.

At this time there is nothing any of us can do to help. Hospital staff have advised that Mr. P. L. must remain isolated, and is not permitted visitors or calls at this time. This restriction will likely remain in effect for another 4-5 weeks in order to prevent infection and other minor issues which may slow down the recovery process.

Again, thank you for your concern and support. Updates will provided as they become available.

plarceny
Tactical Nylon Fetishist

Re: Status of Mr. P. L.

Post by plarceny » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:54 pm

So just some updates, I am out of the hospital, and getting better. The brain and body are starting to sync up again. I swear it probably took over a week for all the drugs they were giving me to come out of my system.

In short: I am alive, I am doing well, but I am still rather weak and may not make it to the next few meetings. I appreciate all of the concern for me out there. I'll try to stay active on the board more, I'm pretty much going from physical rehab to doctor's appointment, which leaves some lag time, so I'll try to make myself available at least here...